Drive Your Mechanic Spirit
TOOL FOR YOU
CRANKCASE SEPARATOR KIT
- Suitable for most 2 and 4-stroke engines with vertically split.
- The unique and patented quick-adjust position nuts allow for easy adjustment of multiple bolt patterns, making it a super easy job.
- Kit includes double-ended screw M8-M6, center pulling screw, quick adjusting position nut, and three leg puller frame.
BLIND BEARING PULLER KIT
- Designed to remove motorcycle wheel bearings or bearings in blind holes without damage.
- Quick release construction makes operation quick and easy.
- Dual purpose slide hammer and knock.
- Expandable collet design made of high strength material.
- Suitable for bearing bore diameter 8-32 mm (5/16" to 1-1/4").
- Kit includes a working shaft with slide hammer and knock tip and collets in sizes 8, 10, 12, 15, 17, 20, 25, 30 mm.
UNIVERSAL ADJUSTABLE BEARING RACE AND SEAL DRIVER
- Specially adjustable design to fit most bearing and seal diameters.
- Locking mechanism holds the adjustable jaws in place by hand without tools.
- Construct of aluminum jaws and steel striking shaft for robust and long durability.
- 3 stepped jaws range from Ø22 to 89mm (7/8 “ to 3-1/2”)
- Supplied with 3pc 70mm extension rods for various applications.
UNIVERSAL FORK SEAL DRIVER Ø30 TO Ø50MM
- Specially designed tool for the replacement of dust seal and oil seal, featured with one-handed operation.
- Unique design with spring-loaded slides will lock the fork tube securely.
- Manufactured from Glass-Filled Nylon to avoid damaging the fork surface.
- Applicable fork diameter: Ø30 to Ø50mm
STEERING HEAD BEARING RACE INSTALLER KIT
- Specially designed quick clamp mechanism gets your work done more quickly and effectively.
- Vital tool to correctly install steering head bearings.
- A hassle-free system reduces the possibility of damage during the bearing installation process.
- Heavy duty center axle used with Polyoxymethylene (POM) press rings ensure the bearing is installed straight and smoothly in one motion.
- No press, drift, or impact tools required.
- Suits bearing diameter sizes: 41, 43, 47, 48, 48.6, 50, 52, 55mm
- Companion product:
BS4201 Steering Bearing Outer Race Remover
BS9892 Steering Tube Bearing Puller
2 IN 1 ADJUSTABLE SPOKE TORQUE WRENCH KIT
- Special patented design allows the product to be used as an adjustable torque wrench and a disassembly wrench.
- Easy to use spoke wrench allows you to tighten the spokes accurately and quickly.
- Removes guesswork out of wheel building, truing, and maintaining the required tension of the spokes.
- The torque wrench can easily adjust to the accuracy specification setting.
- Adjustable range from 2 to 10 Nm and calibrated to ±4% accuracy.
- Kit includes 5.0, 5.6, 6.0, 6.2, 6.3, 6.5, 6.7, 6.9, 7.1, 7.4mm, spline drive heads and adjustable spoke torque wrench.
If you are interested in the partnership with Bikeservice, please contact us for representation or our worldwide agents for distribution opportunity.